Visiting St. Barts? Plan your dream visit with Danielle's favorite places of her favorite island in the Caribbean. Everything from where to eat, how to get there, what to do and where to stay.
- Shellona - Danielle's absolute favorite lunch on the island, grab beach chairs for the day (if you're lucky!)
- Gypsea - fun Tulum aesthetic restaurant on the beach, reserve chairs, great food, can also walk along the water to Nikki Beach after.
- Toiny - hotel with an awesome restaurant on the beach, great spot to post up on chairs for the day, amazing lunch, surfing too.
- Bonito - Danielle's favorite restaurant for dinner, great vibes and amazing food.
- La Petite Plage - fun dancing dinner, book the later seating for optimal party.
- La Guerite - fun dancing dinner, best night is Wednesday.
- Sella - new Israeli restaurant with amazing food and fun vibes.
- I'sola - white table cloth Italian restaurant with amazing food and sexy NYC vibes (indoors)
- Nao Beach Club - new spot with sushi & more lunch that's fun with music and dancing.
- Tamarin - in the jungle aesthetic, island'y restaurant with amazing food
- Kinugawa - awesome Asian fusion restaurant
- Le Ti - dinner and a show, not the best food but a fun experience.
- Lil rock - Eden rocs restaurant, love it for lunch.
- Le Creperie - quicky yummy bites
- Danielle's typical route is Newark to San Juan and then a Tradewinds flight to St Barths.
- You can also fly to St Martin and hopper place or ferry from there.
- Rent a mini Cooper convertible or hire a driver, getting around the island is small but tricky and there are barely any taxis so you will want to set this up in advance.
- You will need ALL reservations in advance, most times you have to fill out vouchers too - villa manager or hotel concierge can help!
- Shopping in Gustavia (be sure to check out the local shops and side streets)
- Surfing at Lorient beach or Toiny
- Drinks at Eden Rocks Remy Bar before dinners (cocktails are wow)
- Explore ALL the different beaches, they are each so different and stunning.
- Casa is the only nightclub on the island and wouldn't suggest it, but every restaurant that has dancing turns into a party!
- Natural pool hikes (be careful or go with someone who has been certain locations can be dangerous)
- Zion gym (if you need a good workout)
- Eden to go (coffee and pastries by the airport strip)
- Eden Rock - amazing high end hotel, perfect for honeymoon or couples trip, great beach with crystal clear water.
- Le Barthelemy - gorgeous hotel a bit further and more secluded, great for relaxing trip and beautiful waterfront cove property.
- Le Serano - another more secluded, relaxing hotel with beautiful aesthetic.
- Rosewood - beautiful property, great for families and beautiful beach.
- Le Carl Gustaf - right above the town of Gustavia and connected to Shellona's beach club, design oriented, book a room with private pool.
- Manapany - eco resort hotel.
- Cheval Blanc - bigger hotel, great beach and pool, good for families.
- Hotel Christopher - great hotel with awesome pool area (no beach)
- Villa Rental - most times we rent a villa, there are so many beautiful options! Use SBH realty, Eden Rock or Wimco.
Need outfit inspiration? Here you go!